- This event has passed.
Fall 2014 Concert
December 10, 2014 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Manhattan Wind Ensemble’s Fall concert will be at the DiMenna Center for Classical Music on Wednesday, December 10, 2014.
Our program, entitled “Renovations”, includes the following pieces:
- Marche Hongroise from La Damnation de Faust (Hector Berlioz)
- Chorale and Alleluia, Op. 42 (Howard Hanson)
- Fantasies on a Theme by Haydn (Norman Dello Joio)
- Toccata Marziale (Ralph Vaughan Williams)
- Symphonic Songs for Band (Robert Russell Bennett)
- Nitro (Frank Ticheli)
Tickets are $10 advance, $12 at the door, and are available at http://mwefall2014.peatix.com.